Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round... $2.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $13.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29 Available
- Military Surplus Ammo Can 30 Caliber 10" x 3-1/2" x 7"... $12.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
Quantity: 2 oz
Features: Non-sticky, Non-allergenic
Notes: To apply, rub a little lube on your fingers and work it into the brass before the sizing operation.
Shipping Weight: 0.139 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.