Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain Low Drag Hollow Point Boat Tail Copper Lead-Free Max Box of 50
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- M16 Clinic Self Adhesive Vise Jaw Pads UHMW Polymer Small... $4.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $51.99 Available
- G&G Tools AR-10 LR-308 Bolt Cleaner and Polisher... $36.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Vise with 3 Wood Bushings... $59.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Wood Bushings for the Wheeler Engineering... $16.99 Available
- EGW Flat-Top Upper Receiver Block AR-10, AR-15 Matte... $30.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 308 Winchester 180 Grain Nosler AccuBond... $45.99 Available
- Baker Die Stock Handle 1-1/2"... $7.99 Available
- Baker Muzzle Threading Die AR-10, LR-308 5/8"-24... $31.49 Available
- PRI Upper Receiver Takedown Pin Vise Block AR-15, AR-10... $49.99 Available
The Match Tactical Hunting bullet performs as well in the field as they do on the range. These bullets combine match grade accuracy with outstanding terminal performance. Bullet weight is maintained within .4 grains on all calibers from 6mm bullets through the massive 50 BMG projectiles. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
Low Drag Max bullets retain a lot of the same design as the standard Low Drag bullets from CEB except the SealTite Band is as close to the tail of the bullet as practical so reloaders can use maximum case capacity while loading. These bullets are built for custom single shot rifles or for the reloader who does not mind shooting single shot as magazines will typically not accept the long overall length of the cartridge that results when it is loaded properly. Many times if a round is chambered but not fired the bolt must be removed to remove the loaded cartridge because the length will prevent the cartridge from ejecting. These bullets can be seated deeper in the case neck but it is very important that the SealTite band not be seated deeper than the first half of the case neck or improper neck tension will occur. Max designated bullets are designed for standard throating unless stated otherwise.
Caliber: 30 Caliber
Bullet Diameter: 0.308
Bullet Weight: 180 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Low Drag Hollow Point Boat-Tail Max
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:10"
Minimum Muzzle Velocity: 3200 fps
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.560
Sectional Density: 0.271
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.