L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 7mm-08 Remington, 308 Winchester
- L.E. Wilson Neck Die Decapping Base... $16.29 Available
- Novak Ghost LoMount Carry Rear Sight 1911 Novak Cut Steel... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vortex Precision Matched Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... $119.99 - $139.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Redding Stuck Case Remover... $21.99 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $10.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Stainless Steel Bushing Neck Sizer Die 223... $70.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamber Type Seater Die 6.5 Grendel... $49.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Trimmer Uniform Deburring Tool 30 Degree... $25.49 Available
- Forster Stockmaker's Hand Screws Remington 700, 721, 722, 40X... $16.99 Available
- Forster Stock Inletting Guide Screws Remington 700, 721, 722,... $5.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.