HIVIZ Spark 2 Front Sight for Shotgun Barrels with Removable Front Bead Fiber Optic Red
- Glockworx Competition Trigger Spring Glock All Models... $3.33 Available
- Del-Ton Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Steel Matte... $1.99 Available
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety 1911 Series 70,... $37.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Marble's Bullseye Rear Sight 2-3/4" with Double Step Elevator... $16.99 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Glock Slide Cover Plate Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $2.99 Available
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 37... $54.99 Available
- Samson Cheek Rest for Underfolder AK-47 Aluminum Black... $62.99 Available
- RCBS Rotary Case and Media Separator... $32.99 Available
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Shotgun Front Bead Sight 5-40 Thread Steel... $34.55 Available
- Mossberg Quick Detachable Stud Front Mossberg 500, 590 Gloss... $4.99 Available
- Grace USA Starter Punch 1/16" Brass... $6.99 Available
Material:Machined steel base with fiber optic insert(LitePipe)
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.