Remington Barrel Remington 1100 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 26" Rem Choke with Improved Cylinder, Modified and Full Chokes, Vent Rib Blue
- Remington Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 20 Gauge Lead or... $15.99 Select Options
- Remington Firing Pin 870, 1100, 11-87, 1196 all Gauges... $8.49 Available
- Remington Action Spring Remington 1100, 11-87, 1196 12, 20... $5.29 Available
- Remington Firing Pin Retractor Spring 870, 1100... $4.99 Available
- Pachmayr Recoil Pad Grinding Templates Set of 4... $16.49 Available
- Hornady Shellholder Package of 5... $16.79 Available
- Remington Piston and Piston Seal Assembly 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $9.99 Select Options
Notes on Remington factory replacement barrels:
Shipping Weight: 3.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.