Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P290 9mm Luger 8-Round with Extended Base Pad Steel Matte
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Speer Gold Dot Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 124 Grain Jacketed... $22.49 Available
- DeSantis Pro Stealth Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $22.58 Available
- Decal Grip Tape Sig Sauer P290... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Pro SP2009, SP2022 9mm Luger Steel... $40.00 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $32.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 9-Round Steel Blue with... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ADCO Super Thumb Magazine Loader Single Stack 9mm Luger, 38... $9.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Williams Fire Sight Set Ruger Mark II, Mark III Bull Barrel,... $54.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Pistol Gun Case Polymer Black... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Taurus Small Frame Revolver Rubber... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
This Sig Factory Magazine fits Sig Sauer P290 pistols chambered in 9mm Luger. It comes equipped with an extended base pad that not only adds extra length to the tiny gun's abbreviated frame for a better grip and enhanced recoil control, but also boosts the magazine's ammunition capacity by 33 percent to a total of 8-rounds. While not as concealable as the standard 6-round, flush-fitting P290 magazine, this enlarged version remains unobtrusive and is small enough to be a good choice for carry in the pocket as a backup to the primary magazine inside the gun.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 8-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Extended, Black Polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.