Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P290 9mm Luger 8-Round with Extended Base Pad Steel Matte
This Sig Factory Magazine fits Sig Sauer P290 pistols chambered in 9mm Luger. It comes equipped with an extended base pad that not only adds extra length to the tiny gun's abbreviated frame for a better grip and enhanced recoil control, but also boosts the magazine's ammunition capacity by 33 percent to a total of 8-rounds. While not as concealable as the standard 6-round, flush-fitting P290 magazine, this enlarged version remains unobtrusive and is small enough to be a good choice for carry in the pocket as a backup to the primary magazine inside the gun.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 8-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Extended, Black Polymer
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... Add to Cart for Price
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99
- DeSantis Pocket-Tuk Inside the Waistband or Pocket Holster... $15.49 View More Options
- Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife 3.38" 8Cr13MoV Stainless... $46.49 - $51.99 View More Options