Winchester Blind Side Ammunition 12 Gauge 3-1/2" 1-5/8 oz #3 Non-Toxic Steel Shot
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag... $49.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 10 oz Aerosol... $6.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 12 Gauge... $24.99 Available
- Avery Floating Shotgun Gun Case Nylon... $24.99 Select Options
- Flextone 8 Loop Game Call Lanyard Nylon... $13.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The components used to develop this ammunition is extremely unique. First, it's loaded with non-toxic steel pellets that are 6 flat-sided or Hexahedron, as opposed to round pellets used in traditional loads. What's the advantage of this? Well, the flat sides allow the shot to stack more efficiently in the hull leaving room for additional gun powder. Next is Winchester's diamond cut wad system. This design of this wad features three (3) petals that keep the pellets in a dense pattern for increased performance.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.