Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound Kit (1 oz each of 220, 320, 600 Grit Compound)
- PTG Upper Receiver Lapping Tool AR-15... $23.49 Available
- Atlas Bipod Side Mount Sling Stud for Magpul PRS Steel Black... $5.00 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Dan Wesson, Rossi 851,... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul XTM Enhanced Modular Full Profile Picatinny Rail Cover... $7.55 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Marvel Custom 1911 Slide Lapping Tool... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Metal Gun Cleaning Pad... $4.39 - $5.79 Select Options
- Ruger Ejector Rod Assembly Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk,... $4.99 Available
- Loctite 248 Threadlocker Stick Blue 19 gm... $28.99 Available
- Flex-Hone Shotgun Chamber Hone 12 Gauge 12" 400 Grit... $38.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System... $50.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series AR-15 Armorer's Professional... $152.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.