Cold Steel Natchez Bowie Fixed Blade Knife 11.75" Bowie VG-1 San Mai III Blade Micarta Handle Black
- VG-1 San Mai III steel
- 300 series black linen micarta handle
- Black leather sheath included
The Natchez Bowie was born "Under-The-Hill" and takes its pedigree from those seedy taverns and dimly lit streets. Line-bred for battle, it's the definitive fighting Bowie. Its long blade is perfectly shaped for strength, reach and leverage, and its significant heft is flawlessly balanced, giving it unparalleled liveliness and velocity. Combine all that with its wickedly razor sharp edge and you have a knife that pierces like a dagger, cuts like a razor and chops like a cleaver!
The very best in materials and workmanship is what makes performance like this possible. The blade is made of vacuum heat-treated VG-1 San Mai III blade construction. It's costly and difficult to fashion, but the resulting blade it yields is virtually indestructible. The handle also plays a big role in the overall performance. It has a double quillon guard, bolster, and pommel made of highly polished 300 series stainless steel and a gorgeous black linen Micarta handle. It will easily accommodate a wide variety of gripping methods while serving as a very formidable impact weapon as well.
Blade Steel: VG-1 San Mai III
Handle Material: 5.375" long 300 series stainless w/ black linen micarta
Blade Shape: Clip Point
Blade Tang: Not listed by manufacturer
Carry Options: Black Leather Sheath
Blade Finish: Satin
Rockwell Hardness: 57-59
Blade Length: 11.75"
Blade Thickness: .315"
Overall Length: 17.125"
Made in Japan
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.150 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.