Bald Eagle Mini Arbor Press
- Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $35.99 - $136.09 Select Options
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane... $6.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 24 to 27 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.89 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/2" Waxed Hard Card Bag of 200... $7.89 Available
- Loctite C5-A Anti-Seize Grease Copper 1 oz Tube... $6.09 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 222 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Wilson Combat 2-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $31.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Bench Rest Forend Front Shooting... $17.29 Available
- Wolff Type-2 Power Rib Mainspring S&W K, L, N-Frame Reduced... $15.49 Available
Press Type: Arbor Press
Frame Material: Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum
Frame Design: C-Frame
Frame Offset: 0 degrees
Frame Opening Size: 0-6"
Handle Location: Top Right
Die Size Accepted: Hand Dies
Die Bushing Accepted: N/A
Die Bushing Brand Used: N/A
Spent Primer Collection System: N/A
Ram Stroke: 2"
Overall height: 10-3/4"
Handle Length: 5"
Ram Diameter: .385"
Priming Feature: No
Number of Mounting Holes: N/A
Mounting Hardware Included: N/A
Shipping Weight: 4.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.