NcStar Detachable Rear Sight A2-Style AR-15 Aluminum Matte
- ProMag Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Polymer... $9.99 - $13.29 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 300 Grain Flex... $8.59 Available
- MagPul Magazine Pull AR-15 Polymer Package of 3... $9.45 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Apex Tactical Enhanced Stabilization Attachment Muzzle Brake... $59.95 Available
- Lyman Roll Pin Punch Set 4-Piece Steel... $16.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $20.39 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Single Point Sling Nylon Bungee Black... $14.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO M4 Contour 1 in... $119.99 Available
- Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop Fastener Zipper Pocket Insert Nylon... $10.79 Available
- UTG Detachable Front Sight Gas Block Height AR-15, LR-308... $22.49 Available
- NcStar Flip-Up Front Sight AR-15 Flat-Top Aluminum Matte... $29.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.430 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.