Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45 Supressor .578"-28 Thread Short Model for 1911 Pistols Only Stainless Steel
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16"... $61.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector .578"-28... $24.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Fixed Barrel Spacer Ti-RANT 45... $18.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Front End Cap Disassembly Tool for... $24.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $29.99 Available
- Ultramax Cowboy Action Ammunition 44 Russian 200 Grain Lead... $37.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 308 Winchester 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $54.99 Available
- Cold Steel Outdoorsman Fixed Blade Knife 6" Drop Point ... $26.99 - $221.99 Available Select Options
- Ed Brown Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government... $9.99 - $10.99 Available Select Options
- Storm Lake Barrel Kit 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist... $229.99 - $239.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Silencer Compatibility: Ti-RANT 45
- Caliber: 45
- Material: Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- Length: 1.95"
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Additional Info: "Short" Flush Fitting Model
Ti-RANT 45 Piston Thread Pitch Options & Typical Uses:
- .578"-28 Thread: Most Common Aftermarket 45 Caliber Barrels
- M16x1 LH Thread: Factory HK USP 45 Tactical Barrels
- M16x1 RH Thread: Factory HK Mark 23 SOCOM Barrels
NOTE: This is the "Short" AAC Piston that shortens the overall length of the Ti-RANT suppressor package on the host firearm. It is designed for use ONLY with 1911-Style pistols WITHOUT a Full Length Guide Rod or FNP 45 Tactical Pistols with a .578"-28 threaded barrel. This piston may also be used on a pistol with an extra-long threaded barrel. Clearance issues with the recoil spring guide rod during cycling may occur with threaded barrels of conventional length. If in doubt, please contact AAC for additional information.
Shipping Weight: 0.155 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.