Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45 Supressor .578"-28 Thread Short Model for 1911 Pistols Only Stainless Steel
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $37.49 Available
- Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16"... $61.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Thread Protector .578"-28... $24.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Fixed Barrel Spacer Ti-RANT 45... $18.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Front End Cap Disassembly Tool for... $24.99 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine HK G3, HK91, PTR 91, CETME 308... $3.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) ASAP Replacement Piston Ti-RANT 45... $72.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod Clamp (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 50 BMG (Replacement Part)... $8.39 Available
- Silencer Compatibility: Ti-RANT 45
- Caliber: 45
- Material: Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- Length: 1.95"
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Additional Info: "Short" Flush Fitting Model
Ti-RANT 45 Piston Thread Pitch Options & Typical Uses:
- .578"-28 Thread: Most Common Aftermarket 45 Caliber Barrels
- M16x1 LH Thread: Factory HK USP 45 Tactical Barrels
- M16x1 RH Thread: Factory HK Mark 23 SOCOM Barrels
NOTE: This is the "Short" AAC Piston that shortens the overall length of the Ti-RANT suppressor package on the host firearm. It is designed for use ONLY with 1911-Style pistols WITHOUT a Full Length Guide Rod or FNP 45 Tactical Pistols with a .578"-28 threaded barrel. This piston may also be used on a pistol with an extra-long threaded barrel. Clearance issues with the recoil spring guide rod during cycling may occur with threaded barrels of conventional length. If in doubt, please contact AAC for additional information.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.