Remington Magazine Extension Clamp With Sling Swivel 870, 11-87 12 Gauge Steel Parkerized
- Remington Magazine Follower Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12, 16... $5.99 Available
- Scattergun Technologies Oversize Safety Remington 870, 1100,... $17.99 Available
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12... $44.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Remington Trigger Plate Pin Detent Spring Front 870, 1100,... $6.19 Available
- Remington Magazine Extension Clamp Screw 870, 11-87 Steel... $6.09 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.42 - $244.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Recoil Spring Assembly SW9C, SW9E, SW9G, SW9GP,... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- John Masen Chinese Sling with Leather Fittings SKS and AK-47... $7.99 Available
- BlackHawk Shotgun Sling with 15-Round Shell Holder Nylon Black... $16.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sling Swivel Stud 115 RGS Set... $1.64 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.