BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Tungsten Propulsion Systems (TPS) Non-Toxic Shot Pre-Slit Bag of 200
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 410 Bore CB5050-410HS (Replaces... $10.79 - $102.99 Select Options
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 410 Bore 410SC 1/2 oz 1-Piece... $6.99 Available
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Pattern Control 1/2 oz Bag... $11.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 410 Bore Magnum Four-Ten 1/2 oz Bag of 250... $7.19 Available
- Hornady Lead 000 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $24.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss Wet Weather Poncho Swiss Camo... $9.99 Available
- BPI Multi-Hull Shotshell Hulls Multi-Hull 410 Bore 3" Primed... $15.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 410 Bore .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300... $3.69 Available
- BPI "Reloading Brass Shotshells 1st Edition" Shotshell... $12.49 Available
- Lyman "Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition" Reloading... $19.29 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 0.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.