Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 50 Caliber 10 x 32 Thread Brass
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $2.39 Available
- Gunslick Pro Black Powder Bore Cleaning Mop 50 Caliber 10 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Pro-Shot Cotton Flannel Cleaning Patches... $6.49 - $82.99 Select Options
- Blackhorn 209 Muzzleloading Powder Tubes Pack of 6... $6.99 Available
- Hornady FPB Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber 350 Grain Flex... $15.99 Available
- CVA Adjustable Black Powder Measure with Swivel Funnel 10 to... $8.99 Available
- CVA In-line/Sidelock Combination Nipple Pick Brass... $6.99 Available
- CVA Capper and Decapper Tool # 209 Primer Steel... $4.99 Available
- Lyman Unbreakable Ramrod for Barrels to 36"... $14.29 Available
- Benelli Firing Pin Retainin Pin Assembly Super Black Eagle II,... $6.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag 45 Caliber 10 x 32... $3.89 Available
- Thompson Center Shock Wave Sabot 50 Caliber with 45 Caliber... $15.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Cleaning Jag
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.