Horton Bone Crusher 160 Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope Realtree APG Camo
The Bone Crusher from Horton delivers speed, pinpoint accuracy and rugged reliability in a sleek design that is easy to handle. This bow delivers the power and speed of a high end crossbow at a price that any bowhunter can afford. The precision die cast riser features a thumbhole stock for improved ergonomics and the bullpup trigger design increases the speed without adding length. Get the Bone Crusher from Horton because there is no such thing as too much power when it comes to crossbows.
- 55% High Let Off Cams
- Advanced Wheel Design Compatible with Portable Bow Presses
- Precision Die Cast Riser Inserts
- Composite Ergonomic Thumbhole Stock Design
- Optional Interchangeable Recoil Pad
- Customized Length of Pull from 13" to 14"
- Extended Length Die Cast Sight Bridge
- Steel Foot Stirrup
- Anti-Dry Fire Mechanism w/ Ambidextrous Safety
- MIM Talon Trigger
- High Performance Synthetic String and Cables
- Speed: 305 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 85 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 160 lbs
- Power Stroke: 13-1/2"
- Length: 35"
- Axle to Axle width: 24-7/16"
- Weight: 8-1/2 lbs
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sight: 4x 32mm Muli-A-Range Scope
- 4x 32mm Mult-A-Range Crossbow Scope
- Hunter Elite 2-arrow Quiver
- Three 20" Crossbow Bolts with field points
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.