Fenix E40 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum Black
The Fenix E40 utilizes a dual button rear switch configuration with the power switch and mode switch next to one another on the tailcap of the light. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to change between the four modes when using the light. Additionally, the E40 features: momentary on, high-efficiency circuitry to maximize brightness, and an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
- Bulb: Cree XP-E LED
- Light Output:
- High: 220 Lumens
- Mid: 105 Lumens
- Low: 34 Lumens
- Strobe: 220
- Run Time:
- High: 3 Hours
- Mid: 9 Hours
- Low: 31 Hours
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 5.8 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $42.49 View More Options
- Fenix E35UE Flashlight LED requires 2 CR123A or 1 18650... $39.95
- Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $47.99 - $54.99 View More Options
- Fenix E25 Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum Black... $36.95