Fenix E40 Flashlight LED requires 4 AA Batteries Aluminum Black
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $39.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Max Alkaline Pack of 8... $7.99 Available
- Energizer Battery AA Industrial Alkaline EN91 Pack of 24... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery AA Rechargeable Pack of 4... $13.49 Available
- Streamlight Polytac Flashlight White LED with Batteries (2... $36.99 Select Options
- Fenix E35UE Flashlight LED requires 2 CR123A or 1 18650... $39.95 Available
- Streamlight PolyTac LED HP Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $44.99 Select Options
- Fenix E25 Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum Black... $36.95 Available
The Fenix E40 utilizes a dual button rear switch configuration with the power switch and mode switch next to one another on the tailcap of the light. This is a very user-friendly configuration, allowing users to change between the four modes when using the light. Additionally, the E40 features: momentary on, high-efficiency circuitry to maximize brightness, and an intelligent memory circuit which always turns the light on the mode it was last in.
- Bulb: Cree XP-E LED
- Light Output:
- High: 220 Lumens
- Mid: 105 Lumens
- Low: 34 Lumens
- Strobe: 220
- Run Time:
- High: 3 Hours
- Mid: 9 Hours
- Low: 31 Hours
- Battery: 4 AA Batteries (not included)
- Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Length: 7.1"
- Weight: 5.8 oz (without batteries)
- Color: Black
- All Fenix handheld lights are waterproof to IPX-8 Standards of immersion to 2 meters.
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.