Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C457-500-F 45-70 Government (457 Diameter) 500 Grain Flat Nose Gas Check
- Speer Gold Dot Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Bonded... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-450-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #14 (30-378 Weatherby Magnum, 45-70... $7.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-340-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 476-400-RF 480 Ruger, 475 Linebaugh... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 401 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 257-120-SP 25 Caliber (258 Diameter)... $78.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold (380 Diameter) Round Ball... $19.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 45-70 Government... $30.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.