Gatco Edgemate Ultimate 5-Stone Diamond Knife Sharpening System and Timberline SOC Folding Tactical Knife
The Gatco 5-Stone Ultimate Sharpening System uses diamond hones to quickly sharpen the hardest steel. The Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond System is capable of sharpening both plain and serrated edges.
The Ultimate Diamond system utilizes the GATCO exclusive knife clamp/angle guide to insure that all cutting tools can be easily sharpened to a precise razor-like edge. Perfect for the beginer or sharpening fanatic alike.
THIS SYSTEM CONTAINS:
- GATCO exclusive six-angle knife clamp/angle guide, insures a precision honing action
- Coarse monocrystalline diamond hone
- Medium monocrystalline diamond hone
- Fine monocrystalline diamond hone
- 1200 grit ceramic finishing hone, for the ultimate finish edge
- Special serrated knife hone
- 2 ounces of honing oil meeting FDA standards for safety with food contact
- Custom case with easy to follow instructions permanently affixed to lid
The 440 stainless steel provides a razor sharp blade that is easily resharpenable. Ambidextrous thumb studs combined with a special Teflon spacer pivot system insure silky smooth one-handed operation. The ambidextrous and reversible clip provides “lefties” with proper left-hand deployment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Desert Camo
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-56 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 4.8 oz
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections