Gatco Edgemate Ultimate 5-Stone Diamond Knife Sharpening System and Timberline SOC Folding Tactical Knife
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Gatco Easy-Grip Clamp Mount for Gatco Sharpening Systems... $6.99 Available
- Gatco Tri-Sep Serrated and Plain Edge Diamond Knife Sharpener... $13.99 Available
The Gatco 5-Stone Ultimate Sharpening System uses diamond hones to quickly sharpen the hardest steel. The Edgemate 5-Stone Ultimate Diamond System is capable of sharpening both plain and serrated edges.
The Ultimate Diamond system utilizes the GATCO exclusive knife clamp/angle guide to insure that all cutting tools can be easily sharpened to a precise razor-like edge. Perfect for the beginer or sharpening fanatic alike.
THIS SYSTEM CONTAINS:
- GATCO exclusive six-angle knife clamp/angle guide, insures a precision honing action
- Coarse monocrystalline diamond hone
- Medium monocrystalline diamond hone
- Fine monocrystalline diamond hone
- 1200 grit ceramic finishing hone, for the ultimate finish edge
- Special serrated knife hone
- 2 ounces of honing oil meeting FDA standards for safety with food contact
- Custom case with easy to follow instructions permanently affixed to lid
The 440 stainless steel provides a razor sharp blade that is easily resharpenable. Ambidextrous thumb studs combined with a special Teflon spacer pivot system insure silky smooth one-handed operation. The ambidextrous and reversible clip provides “lefties” with proper left-hand deployment.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Ambidextrous, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Desert Camo
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-56 HRC
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Weight: 4.8 oz
Shipping Weight: 2.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.