Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $2.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $41.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 200 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 147 Grain Jacketed... $19.49 Available
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.