Buck 379 Solo Folding Knife 3" Clip Point 420J2 Stainless Steel Blade Wood Handle
- Buck 385 Toothpick Folding Knife 3" Modified Clip Point 420J2... $12.99 Available
- Buck 375 Deuce Folding Knife 2-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel... $15.99 Available
- Buck "The 55" Folding Pocket Knife 2.375" 420HC Stainless... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buck 301 Stockman Folding Knife 3-Blade 420HC Stainless Steel ... $34.99 - $39.99 Select Options
- Buck 503 Prince Folding Pocket Knife 2.5" 420HC Stainless... $43.99 Available
- Buck Scholar Folding Pocket Knife 2.75" Drop Point 420HC... $19.49 Available
The Buck 379 Solo is a traditional, compact pocket knife. This single bladed knife has a clip blade, perfect for detail work, piercing and cutting in tight places. This knife is a great size to keep in your pocket everyday. Backed by Buck's Forever Warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Woodgrain
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Locking Mechanism: None
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Nail notch
- Blade length: 2.25"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.0"
- Overall Length: 5.25"
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.070 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.