Forster Classic, Original Case Trimmer Base Long 6-1/2"
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Forster Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $12.18 Available
- Forster Classic, Original Case Trimmer Base Short 4-5/8"... $18.49 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, 50 BMG Case Trimmer Accessory Case... $13.79 Available
- Forster Classic, Original Case Trimmer Base Standard 5-3/8"... $19.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 243... $6.19 Available
- Redding Stuck Case Remover... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 270... $6.19 Available
- Redding Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $90.99 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #30, 30 Caliber... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 6mm Remington... $30.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Sear 1911... $14.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #30 (44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 445... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6mm... $6.19 Available
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Heavy Duty Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Base... $71.99 Available
Fits: Forster "Classic", "Original" Case Trimmers
Function: 6-1/2" Long Base for trimming brass between 1-7/8" to 4-1/8" in length
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Notes: This is the base that ships with the Forster "Classic" Case Trimmer
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.