Benchmade 172BKF Tactical Tomahawk 3.5" 4140 Chrome Moly Steel G10 Handle Black
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- "Build The Perfect Bug Out Bag" Book by Creek Stewart... $14.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055... $79.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson E&E Tomahawk 15.9" Overall Length G-10 Handle... $64.99 Available
- Cold Steel Spike Hawk Tactical Tomahawk 3-1/8" 1055 Carbon... $28.99 Available
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle... $249.95 Available
The 172 Forged Tomahawk from Benchmade is a very dynamic tool. The full-tang handle features G10 scales with cross-hatched pattern for the ultimate grip. It features a contoured wedged end for prying and is differentially heat treated for increased durability. The riveted PIM sheath has multiple carry options including MOLLE, Tek-Lok, and flush mount for inside vehicle.
- Blade length: 7.5"
- Weight: 36.8 oz.
- Overall Length: 16.25"
- Head Material: 4140 Chromoly Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Sheath: Riveted PIM
Shipping Weight: 2.920 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.