Benchmade 172BKF Tactical Tomahawk 3.5" 4140 Chrome Moly Steel G10 Handle Black
The 172 Forged Tomahawk from Benchmade is a very dynamic tool. The full-tang handle features G10 scales with cross-hatched pattern for the ultimate grip. It features a contoured wedged end for prying and is differentially heat treated for increased durability. The riveted PIM sheath has multiple carry options including MOLLE, Tek-Lok, and flush mount for inside vehicle.
- Blade length: 7.5"
- Weight: 36.8 oz.
- Overall Length: 16.25"
- Head Material: 4140 Chromoly Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Sheath: Riveted PIM
- Lansky Puck Dual-Grit Coarse and Fine Knife and Tool Sharpener... $6.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.99 - $54.99 View More Options
- "Build The Perfect Bug Out Bag" Book by Creek Stewart... $14.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $49.99 Available
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson E&E Tomahawk 15.9" Overall Length G-10 Handle... $64.99 Available
- Cold Steel Spike Hawk Tactical Tomahawk 3-1/8" 1055 Carbon... $28.99 Available
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle... Add to Cart for Price