Lyman 1-Cavity Shotshell Foster Slug Bullet Mold 20 Gauge (605 Diameter) 345 Grain
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lyman Bullet Mold Handles for 1-Cavity and 2-Cavity Lyman... $36.49 Available
- Lyman "Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition" Reloading... $19.29 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Decapping Pin... $2.09 - $3.09 Select Options
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 58-440-REAL 58 Caliber (592 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 45-300-FN 45 Caliber (458 Diameter)... $78.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-340-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #22 (43 Mauser (11x60mm Rimmed Mauser,... $7.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 314 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-170-F 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 314 Diameter... $26.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-150-F 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309... $12.83 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Zip Spindle Kit... $10.99 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.