Parker BushWacker 150 Crossbow Package with Multi-Reticle Scope Realtree Max-4 Camo
- Barnett Penetrator Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Multi-Reticle... $516.99 Available
- Wicked Ridge by TenPoint Invader Crossbow Package with... $519.99 Available
- Wicked Ridge by TenPoint Warrior Crossbow Package with... $419.99 Available
- PSE Toxic Crossbow Package with 4x 32mm Crossbow Scope Mossy... $383.41 Closeout Special
- Durable Polymer Riser
- Parker G2 Trigger
- Auto-engage safety with anti-dry fire device
- Speed: 285 fps
The Bushwacker is the economy line delivering performance that rivals bows costing two or three times as much. This bow features a polymer riser and barrel so it is very light weight and compact, yet still is capable of delivering speeds in excess of 285 feet per second. This crossbow features a vented forearm with safety finger flange and the Parker G2 Trigger which features an auto-engage safety and an anti-dry fire device. The Bushwacker is perfect for the beginning crossbow hunter or the experienced veteran.
- Speed: 285 fps
- Kinetic Energy: 78 ft-lbs
- Draw Weight: 150 lb.
- Power Stroke: 11"
- Overall Length: 32"
- Axle to Axle Width: 23-3/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Bolt Length: 20"
- Sights: Multi Reticle Scope
- Multi Reticle Scope
- Quick Detach Quiver
- 4 Parker Hunter Bolts with field points
Shipping Weight: 12 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.