Baker Mild Steel Flat Bar 1/8" Thick 1" Width 18" Length
- Browning Firing Pin Browning Hi-Power All Models... $16.99 Available
- Browning Sear Lever Pin All Models Hi-Power... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Front Sight Hood Marlin 336, 444, 882, 882L, 883, 1895... $6.29 Available
- Baker High Speed Steel Round Drill Rod Blank 1/16" Diameter... $2.49 Available
- Browning Extractor Pin Browning Hi-Power All Models... $2.99 Available
- General Tool Pocket Scribe Carbide... $6.19 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec Basic Field Surgical Kit... $23.99 Available
- Power Custom Magazine Coupler Ruger BX-25 Polymer Black... $12.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT (Firearm Accurizing Torque) Torque... $49.99 Available
- Baker High Speed Steel Round Drill Rod Blank 1/8" Diameter... $3.49 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.99 Available
- Champion Score Keeper 100 Yard Sight-In Rifle Target 14" x 18"... $3.99 Available
Materials and Characteristics: Please see product description for the particular material of this product.
Brass: Brass (alloy 360) is easily machinable, readily soldered and brazed.
Stainless Steel: Stainless (alloy 303) is machinable and weldable.
Aluminum: Aluminum (alloy 6061) has good formability, high corrosion resistance, heat treatable.
Mild Steel: Steel (alloy 1018) is general purpose, easily welded, machinable, suitable for parts that require a soft core and high surface hardness (after suitable heat treating).
Tool Steel: Tool steel (alloy 0-1) is oil hardening, fine grain, non-shrinking, with excellent abrasion resistance and machinability characteristics.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.