Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Combo Fixed Blade Knife D2 Tool Steel Blades Stag Handle
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Sharpening Steel... $6.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
The Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Combo Fixed Blade Knife Set provides big game hunters with everything they need after harvesting their trophy. The Brown Bear was the original knife designed by Charles Allen for big game. The Brown Bear's unique design makes it perfect for skinning, quartering, and boning big game in the field. The rounded "Cleaver" style blade makes skinning extremely easy, and reduces the risk of slicing holes in your trophy's cape. The D2 Tool Steel blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge, that remains sharp through many uses. The Stag handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue, and adds a classy look to the knife.
The Cub Bear features a high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, that is perfect for caping your trophy. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The Cub Bear's Stag handle is comfortable and provides a classy look.
Brown Bear set includes a high quality leather sheath and a 4" diamond coated sharpening steel with 325-grit and 600 grit surfaces.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Steel
- Handle Material: Stag
- Blade Shape: Brown Bear - Skinner/Cleaver, Cub Bear - Clip
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: Brown Bear 6.5", Cub Bear 3.75"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: Brown Bear 10.25", Cub Bear 6.5"
- Weight: 27.4 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart