General Tools Strap Wrench Rubber 6" Diameter Capacity
- Del-Ton Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $3.50 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Available Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Streamlight Stylus Pro Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $19.09 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15... $40.49 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Pivot Pin Detent and Roll Pin... $5.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
-Fits any shape
-6" O.D. Rubber strap for a non-marring, slip resistant grip
-Tough thin strap works in tight spaces
Shipping Weight: 0.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.