Warren Tactical Night Sight Set 1911 Novak Cut 1-Dot Tritium Tactical Rear, 1-Dot Tritium Front Steel Matte
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $5.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves 1911... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Plus Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $29.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool 1911... $99.99 Available
Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .150" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a single dot Tritium Warren Tactical rear sight with a single dot Tritium front blade, producing a self-luminous "figure 8" sight picture that's easy to see in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter green Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. Made in the USA.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Single 0.040" Dia Tritium Dot
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Novak
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Height: 0.165"
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Front Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.070" (Depth)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once regulated.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
|Front Sight Dovetail||Angle (A)||Width (B)||Depth (C)|
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.