DPMS AR-15 3G1 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Available Select Options
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Available Select Options
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Geissele Super Dynamic Trigger Enhanced Version AR-15, LR-308... $235.00 Available
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... Add to Cart for Price
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 150 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- DPMS LR-308 SST Flat-Top Upper Receiver Assembly 308... $772.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $8.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer LR-308 Rifle... $21.49 Available
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $82.99 - $110.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
The forged 7075 T6 Aluminum A3 Upper incorporates a Flat-Top Picatinny Rail to accept the shooter's preferred optic, while the Single Rail Gas Block is compatible with flip-up or fixed iron sights. The 3G1 uses a Rifle Length Gas System for smoother functioning and a softer recoil impulse, both desirable qualities in a competition rifle. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with a bolt carrier group, charging handle, dual sling swivel studs, forward assist, shell deflector and ejection port door.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Teflon Black
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Miculek Compensator
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 12" VTAC Modular Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block, Dual Sling Swivel Studs
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
Shipping Weight: 6.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.