DPMS AR-15 3G1 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 8" Twist 18" Heavy Barrel Stainless Steel Black with VTAC Free Float Handguard, Miculek Muzzle Brake
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
- Surefire Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 60-Round Aluminum Matte... $110.00 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Rocksett High Temperature Thread... $1.99 Available
- Geissele Super Dynamic Trigger Enhanced Version AR-15, LR-308... $235.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The forged 7075 T6 Aluminum A3 Upper incorporates a Flat-Top Picatinny Rail to accept the shooter's preferred optic, while the Single Rail Gas Block is compatible with flip-up or fixed iron sights. The 3G1 uses a Rifle Length Gas System for smoother functioning and a softer recoil impulse, both desirable qualities in a competition rifle. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with a bolt carrier group, charging handle, dual sling swivel studs, forward assist, shell deflector and ejection port door.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Teflon Black
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Miculek Compensator
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 12" VTAC Modular Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block, Dual Sling Swivel Studs
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.