The forged 7075 T6 Aluminum A3 Upper incorporates a Flat-Top Picatinny Rail to accept the shooter's preferred optic, while the Single Rail Gas Block is compatible with flip-up or fixed iron sights. The 3G1 uses a Rifle Length Gas System for smoother functioning and a softer recoil impulse, both desirable qualities in a competition rifle. The upper comes complete and ready to fire with a bolt carrier group, charging handle, dual sling swivel studs, forward assist, shell deflector and ejection port door.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy (HBAR)
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Teflon Black
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Miculek Compensator
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 12" VTAC Modular Rail, Free Float
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: Commercial
- Extras: Single Rail Gas Block, Dual Sling Swivel Studs
NOTE: All DPMS upper receivers are factory test fired for functionality before shipment.