Kel-Tec Modular Picatinny Handguard with 2 Rail Sections Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Aluminum Matte
- Kel-Tec Sling Attachement with Sling Kel-Tec SUB-2000... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kel-Tec Soft Gun Case for Kel-Tec SUB-2000 Nylon Black... $26.49 Available
- Kel-Tec Stock Extension Kel-Tec SUB-2000... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kel-Tec Spare Glock Magazine Holder Kel-Tec SUB-2000... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $21.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 40 S&W, 10mm Auto... $18.79 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 9mm Luger... $18.79 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 45-70 Government, 450 Marlin... $13.29 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Acheron Neck Knife Fixed Blade 3.13" Clip Point... $9.29 Available
- Tipton Choke Tube and Cleaning Accessory Case Polymer Smoke... $2.01 Closeout Special
- Leapers UTG Compact Picatinny-Style Riser Mount AR-15 Flat-Top... $9.99 - $10.49 Select Options
- MidwayUSA MOLLE Single Pistol Magazine Pouch Nylon... $5.81 Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $11.39 - $12.99 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 1.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.