Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 90-Tooth Ratchet Taper Suppressor Mount 7.62mm AR-10, LR-308 5/8"-24 Thread Steel Matte
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- NRA Licensed Gun Care System By Mil-Comm TW25B Gun Grease 12cc... $9.89 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier Assembly LR-308 308 Winchester... $159.16 - $263.99 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-10, LR-308... $54.95 Select Options
This 90-Tooth Blackout flash hider works in conjunction with AAC's ratchet taper mount silencers, an evolutionary step forward from the original 51-Tooth ratchet mount design. The new 90T gear on the flash hider interfaces with a spring biased ratchet lever on the suppressor to eliminate the potential for the silencer to inadvertently unthread during firing. The flash hider's finer pitch external ACME thread and improved low angle body taper snug it up securely with the correspondingly angled surface inside the silencer, creating a rock solid platform. Not compatible with the older spring mount (18-Tooth) or ratchet mount (51-Tooth) sound suppressors.
- Caliber: 30 Cal/7.62mm (Also 6.8 and 6.5mm)
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- Common Firearm Use: DPMS LR-308, AR-15 in 300 AAC Blackout
- Length: 2.5"
- Length Added to Barrel: 1.875"
- Weight: 4.35 oz
- Finish: SCARmor
- Silencer Mount: 90-T Ratchet Taper Mount
AAC Silencer Compatibility:
Shipping Weight: 0.320 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.