Barska 30mm Ring-Mount Ruger-Style with 1" Inserts Matte Low
- TAPCO Magazine Mini-14 223 Remington 30-Round Polymer... $16.19 Select Options
- Promag Magazine HK 93 223 Remington Polymer Black... $11.29 Select Options
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- HK Magazine HK P2000, USP Compact 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $35.99 - $36.44 Select Options
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- Cold Steel Delta Dart Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.375" Spear... $2.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Sig P226... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 9mm Luger... $103.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #19 (9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $3.69 Available
- TAPCO Magazine Loader STEN, MPA Polymer Black... $8.99 Available
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves CZ 75, EAA... $16.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 308 Winchester... $13.29 Available
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Ring Diameter: 30mm with 1" inserts
Ring Height: 1.19" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
Shipping Weight: 0.168 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.