American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $72.49 - $107.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- JP Enterprises 1-Piece Scope Mount with Integral 30mm Rings... $170.99 Available
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- MTM Pistol Gun Case 10.1" x 8.0" x 3.2" Plastic Black... $6.99 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.49 Available
- Flambeau Safe Shot Pistol Gun Case... $6.99 - $12.12 Select Options
- Vortex Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover... $7.99 Select Options
- Hogue Rubber Grip Panels Sig P220 Side Magazine Release Black... $16.99 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 38 Special... $11.79 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 257 Roberts... $30.49 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 36" Carbon... $34.49 Available
- Tipton Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $2.69 Available
- Plano Choke Tube Holder Polymer Smoke... $4.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Rapid Configuration Modular Free Float Tube... $218.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Conversion Grips S&W N-Frame Round Butt with... $16.99 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180? to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.