American Defense Recon-X Quick-Release Extra-Extended Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Burris AR-P.E.P.R. 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $80.99 - $107.99 Select Options
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Defense Recon-S Quick-Release Scope Mount... $159.95 Available
- JP Enterprises 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with... $170.99 - $213.99 Select Options
- Vortex Cantilever Quick-Release 1-Piece Extended Scope Mount... $189.99 - $199.99 Select Options
- Midwest Industries Push Button Quick Detachable Sling Swivel... $8.50 Available
- VTAC Low Profile Sling Mount for Picatinny Rail Aluminum Black... $39.95 Available
- GG&G Front Quick Detach Sling Mount Adapter Benelli M2 12... $26.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1" Steel Black (1... $10.29 Available
- GG&G Quick Detach End Plate Sling Mount Adapter with Heavy... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 7mm Winchester Short... $12.99 Select Options
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180? to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.