Grobet Double Ended Pin Vise
A pin vise is the perfect way to hang on to small pins and tools for a wide variety of uses. Pins, drill bits and more are held tightly in place for sharpening, annealing, shaping and grinding. Chuck a drill bit into this vise and hand-ream delicate holes. The hexagonal heads are easily tightened with an adjustable wrench. Holds pins and cylindrical tools such as drill bits up to 0.125" in diameter. 4-1/8" overall. Brass with steel collets.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 View More Options
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 5.56x45mm... $30.49
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 5.56x45mm... $30.49
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #53... $2.39
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Pivot Pin Detent and Roll Pin... $5.99
- TRUGLO Replacement Fiber Optic Rod 5.5" x .060" Green, Orange,... $14.99 View More Options
- Konus SightPro Atomic Tactical Red Dot Sight 1x 4 MOA Dot with... Add to Cart for Price
- GG&G Enhanced Angular Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach... $19.29
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W 59, 459, 659, 910, 915, 5903,... $33.99 View More Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $2.94 - $9.99 View More Options
- Remington Stock and Forearm 870 Compact Junior 12" Length of... $75.99