MEC 9000GN Progressive Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4"
- Lapua Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 100... $100.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Deluxe Die Locking Ring Wrench... $13.06 Available
- Hornady Powder Cop Die... $30.11 Available
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $29.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 50... $33.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #1 (22-250... $22.38 Available
- Redding Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $8.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $25.83 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C309-160-1R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter)... $19.99 Available
Press Type: Progressive Press
Gauge: 12 Gauge
Shell Length: Set to load 2-3/4"
Frame Material: Steel
Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Primer Feed (fill with primers and the loader does the rest)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1-1/8 ounce (Lead shot only)
Powder Bushings Included: 29, 30, 32
Gauge Conversions Available: No
Shipping Weight: 27 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.