American Defense AD-170-VPG Riser with 3-Lug Rail and Quick-Release Picatinny-Style Mount Aluminum Matte
- Slide Fire Spade Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter Loop... $18.95 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5.56 Quick Detach... $74.70 Available
- DPMS Steel Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.69 Available
- Viridian X5L Gen 2 Series 5mW Gen 2 Green Laser Sight 154... $379.99 Available
- Weaver Tactical Offset Picatinny Accessory Rail Black... $29.99 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- DPMS Magazine Release Assembly AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $7.49 Available
- GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7"... $202.99 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available
- Geissele Super Tricon Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin .154"... $235.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- QD Auto Lock lever system
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- T3 Mil-spec Anodizing
- 3-lug rail included
- QD Base accepts all VPG bolt-on rails
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.