RWS 34 Meisterschutze Pro Compact Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS Airgun Scope 3-9 x 40mm Matte
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $2.16 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Radians Revelation Shooting Glasses... $10.29 - $18.49 Select Options
- RWS Superpoint Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.2 Grain Spire... $10.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $4.59 Available
- Gamo Hunter Extreme SE Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Beech... $328.23 Available
- RWS 48 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS Airgun... $459.99 - $463.99 Select Options
- RWS 460 Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $566.99 - $579.99 Select Options
- BSA Lightning XL SE GRT Break Barrel Pellet Air Rifle Wood... $316.81 - $374.99 Select Options
- RWS 48 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $419.99 Select Options
- RWS 460 Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel... $506.99 - $549.99 Select Options
- RWS 34 Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS Airgun... $299.99 - $305.99 Select Options
- RWS 54 Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS... $647.99 Select Options
- RWS 34 P Pellet Air Rifle Black Polymer Stock Blue Barrel with... $285.99 - $289.99 Select Options
- Avanti 853 Legend Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Wood Stock Blue... $350.99 Special Order
- RWS 350 Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with... $439.99 - $469.99 Select Options
The RWS 34 Meisterschütze Pro (Master Shooter, pronounced "my-stir-shoots") is built from the same reliable RWS air gun as the Model 34 rifle. It operates from the same proven break barrel system but is professionally finished with a straight hardwood stock made for both right- and left-hand shooters. The 34 Meisterschütze Pro Compact also has an ambidextrous automatic safety, rifled barrel and two-stage adjustable trigger. This RWS 34 is time-proven power with a sleek design. The 34 Pro's receiver and barrel have a matte black finish that provides a rich look. At the front of this 34 Pro rifle is a large muzzlebrake that adds heft and a gripping point for cocking the spring piston. To top off this German made air rifle is an included airgun scope and 1-piece mount. This air rifle scope is a 3-9x 40mm air gun scope with an adjustable objective. Whether you already own an RWS or this will be your first, you won't be disappointed in the fine German rifle craftsmanship and sleek look.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.75 lbs
Overall Length: 42.25"
Barrel Length: 15.75"
Magazine Capacity: Single Shot
Cocking Effort: 29 lbs
Trigger Pull: 3.33 lbs
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
Shipping Weight: 10.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.