Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- RCBS Lead Pot... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $3.79 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 452 Diameter... $26.49 Available
Material: Cast Aluminum
Features: Mold casts 1 pound ingots
Notes: Excellent option for casters blending special alloys and needing a way keep ingots organized
Shipping Weight: 1.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.