Comp-Tac International Belt Holster Right Hand Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm, 40 S&W Kydex Black
- Safariland 5198 Paddle and Belt Loop Holster with Detent S&W... $30.99 Select Options
- Comp-Tac Paddle Holster Straight Drop Right Hand S&W M&P Pro... $65.00 Available
- Blade-Tech Black Ice Belt Holster Right Hand Smith & Wesson... $59.49 Available
- Blade-Tech ASR Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Smith... $55.24 Available
- Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster S&W M&P... $90.00 Select Options
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine Ruger P85, P89, P93, P94, P95, PC9 9mm Luger... $16.19 - $22.99 Select Options
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Spring and Buffer Kit AR-15 Carbine... $56.95 Available
- Vltor A5 Recoil System Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube... $47.45 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $34.99 Available
- Under Armour Men's UA Guide Cargo Shorts Nylon... $42.14 - $64.99 Select Options
- Colt Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $6.79 Available
- Otis Modern Sporting Rifle (MSR) & AR Cleaning System... $59.99 Available
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Noveske Push-Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel Mount for Troy... $17.32 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Smith &... $59.49 Available
The International features 8 different mounting holes which allow the holster to be set for a straight drop, FBI cant, or Crossdraw. Additionally, the modular mounting system makes the Comp-Tac International perfect for competitors in IPSC, IDPA, or NRA Action Pistol shooting sports.
- Right or Left Handed Holster: Right
- Material: Kydex
- Color: Black
- Finish: Matte
- Firearm Retention: Retention Screw
- Belt Fit: 1.5" and 1.75"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
- Firearm Fit: Smith & Wesson M&P Pro 9mm, 40 S&W
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.