Daisy Powerline 880 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Brown Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Daisy Airgun Scope 4x 15mm Gloss
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit 177, 22, 25 Caliber... $11.49 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Trap... $29.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $10.99 Available
Action: Multi-pump pneumatic
Receiver: Engineering resin with dovetail mount for scope
Sights: TRUGLO? Fiber Optic Front, adjustable rear
Safety: Crossbolt trigger block
Max Muzzle Velocity: 750 fps./BB; 665 fps./pellet
Overall Length: 37.6 inches
Caliber: .177 (4.5mm) BB or pellet
Stock/Forearm/Grip: Monte Carlo-styled, molded woodgrain
Magazine: 8 shot rotary clip
Barrel: Rifled steel
Max Shooting Distance: 291 yards
Capacity: 50 shot/BB; single shot/pellet
Weight: 3.70 lbs
Shooting Kit Includes:
Shipping Weight: 6.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.