Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 329 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $22.99 Available
- XS Lever Scout Scope Mount Weaver-Style Marlin 336 Matte... $45.00 Available
- RCBS Bullet Mold Handles for all RCBS Bullet Molds... $38.99 Available
- Burris Scout Rifle Scope 2.75x 20mm Heavy Plex Reticle Matte... $249.00 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.65mm Argentine Mauser... $30.99 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Square Hopper (Replacement Part)... $3.19 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $34.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C329-205-1R 8x56mm Rimmed Hungarian... $19.99 Available
- Leupold QRW Quick-Release Weaver-Style Rings... $50.84 - $77.99 Select Options
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
Shipping Weight: 0.930 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.