Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 329 Diameter
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser), 8mm... $20.49 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 284 Caliber, 7mm Box of 1000... $33.49 Available
- RWS Lock Down Scope Mount with Integral 1" Rings Rimfire and... $33.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 9x18mm (9mm Makarov)... $31.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x39mm... $30.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $34.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C329-205-1R 8x56mm Rimmed Hungarian... $19.99 Available
- Cast Performance Bullets 38-55 WCF (380 Diameter) 260 Grain... $38.99 - $175.99 Select Options
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.