"The M14 Complete Assembly Guide" Book by Walt Kuleck with Clint McKee
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $6.37 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Sadlak Gas Plug Cleaning Drill M1A, M14 Matte... $15.49 Available
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- Nikon P-Series 2-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny Style With... $39.95 Available
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Eyepiece (Rear)... $6.64 - $9.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
- Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual... $12.99 Available
- Dewey Thread Adapter for use in 27 to 35 Caliber Rods for VFG... $5.39 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $67.99 Available
- Straight Shot Segway Reticle Leveler Mark III... $21.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000, Load-Master Progressive Press Bullet Feeder Kit... $28.49 Available
Publisher: Scott A. Duff Publications
Date of Publication: 2006
Number of Pages: 250 pages
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.