Howard Leight Leightning L1 Slimline Earmuffs (NRR 25 dB) Gray
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Peltor XF707 Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $8.19 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $12.49 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer ... $34.95 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $49.99 Select Options
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Radians Foam Ear Plugs Jar (NRR 32 dB) 25 Pairs... $6.09 Available
- Lake City Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain XM855 SS109... $199.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $4.49 Available
Type: Over the Head
Protection Level: NRR =25
Shipping Weight: 0.760 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.