GrovTec Locking Sling Swivels 1-1/4" Satin Nickel Plated (1 Pair)
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Weatherby Ammunition 257 Weatherby Magnum 100 Grain Norma... $32.99 Available
- Magpul MS3 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $47.45 Select Options
- The Outdoor Connection Super Sling 2+ with Talon Swivels Nylon... $14.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 7mm-08 Remington Box of 50... $54.99 Available
- Tactical Solutions Barrel Retainer V-Block Ruger 10/22, 10/22... $18.00 Available
- Nordic Components Extended Magazine Release Ruger 10/22,... $28.45 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 257 Weatherby Magnum... $34.99 Available
- Blackhawk Knoxx Raised Cheek Rest Fits Axiom Rifle Stocks... $14.99 Available
- CJ Weapons M1 Garand Web Sling Cotton Olive Drab... $14.99 Available
- Butler Creek Comfort Stretch Sling with Sewn-In Swivels... $16.99 Select Options
- Butler Creek Cobra Sling 36" x 1" Padded Tan... $18.59 - $19.99 Select Options
Technical Information: GrovTec Locking Sling Swivels
Shipping Weight: 0.104 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.